At The Hamlets at Westsyde we encourage our residents to "Act their Age" promoting activities that reflect the fact that the majority of our residents are young in age and at heart. Each resident is encouraged to take an active role in maximizing their quality of life at The Hamlets at Westsyde, while living within their abilities and interests.
At The Hamlets at Westsyde we offer a supportive environment where residents can live a meaningful life and reach their own personal potential through supportive care that normalizes their experiences.
We encourage resident involvement with everything from activity planning, to meals and facility décor. Residents are encouraged to impact the community at The Hamlets at Westsyde by participating in Resident Council. We encourage independence while providing care and comfort to those who require it.
The Hamlets at Westsyde Activities include:
- Organized outings and Bus Trips
- Daily Exercises
- "Weekend Warm-ups" with live entertainment
- Wii Games
- Walking Club
- Baking Club
- Bible Study
- Music Therapy and Sing Alongs
- Matinee trips to the Cinema
- Theme dinner nights
- Special Outings to the pub, hockey nights, football nights
- Board Games and Challenging Group Games
- "Sensory Stimulation" activity as appropriate
Click here to download this months's activity calendar in PDF
Click here for Life at The Hamlets in Pictures